The RetraxONE retractable truck bed cover is part of our Polycarbonate Series covers. The rigid polycarbonate construction provides superior impact resistance and ultimate UV protection allowing the cover to perform in temperatures from -50 to +200°F.
Unlike our competition, the RetraxONE is manufactured in a one-piece sheet that is engineered to retract without joints, hinges, or moving mechanisms that can trap dust, wear out, or freeze creating a maintenance free truck bed cover. The RetraxONE not only provides rugged protection for your truck bed it also provides a patented low-profile design that enhances the appearance of your truck. The compact storage container features a unique spiral track system that prevents the cover from coming into contact with itself as it opens and closes. The operation of this cover allows it to always stay flush to the rails which helps to create a dependable seal and keep the elements out and protect your cargo.
The RetraxONE has a sealed ball-bearing roller system that glides effortlessly along the rail with the convenient handle that eliminates the need for pull straps, Velcro, snaps or springs. The RetraxONE is key lockable any position that gives you unlimited flexibility in your hauling capacity.
- Constructed from a one-piece sheet of polycarbonate that is engineered to retract without joints or hinges that can trap dust, wear out or freeze.
- The patented low-profile design incorporates a front cover that is flush with the truck bed cover, which streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm, dependable seal to help to keep the truck bed dry.
- The clamp-on bed cover can be installed by anyone with basic hand tools. No two trucks are exactly alike so our mounting system is adjustable for a perfect, no hassle fit every time.
- Sealed ball-bearing rollers mounted onto the aluminum support beams allow the RetraxONE truck bed cover to retract or close effortlessly without the use of springs or any kind of mechanism – no moving parts to jam, freeze or fail.
- The cover can be locked open in any position along the rail to allow unlimited hauling flexibility and convenient use with a fifth-wheel trailer.