- Full Output Power: 5000 Watts
- (Other inverters have reduced output over time.)
- High Surge
- High Speed Low Noise Cooling Fan
- Ground Fault Sensing with re-settable
- GFCI button and LED indicator
- USB PORT 5 Volt 500 mA
- Remote Control Jack
- Continuous output power: 5000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 10,000 Watts
- DC input / operating voltage: 11 to 16 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac / Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Output waveform: modified sine wave
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 9.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- High input voltage protection: 16.5 V +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current: < 0.8 Amps
- Full load efficiency: 87%
- AC Output Socket Type: Double Type 2 -2 prong
Electronic Circuit Protection:
- Overload Protection – Inverter will automatically shut down if load exceeds inverter rating.
- Smart Surge Control – Inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
- Voltage Protection – Whenever the input exceeds 16.5 volts DC or is less than 10 volts, the inverter will automatically shut down.
- Short Circuit Protection – Automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
- Thermal Cutoff – Automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
Back to Power and Electrical