Install this heavy-duty hitch on your vehicle so that you can securely tow your gooseneck trailer. Store the removable ball upside down in the hitch when you aren't towing to get complete bed access. Square ball base won't turn in the hitch.
- Heavy-duty under bed hitch lets you tow your gooseneck trailer
- Complete truck bed access when you're not towing
- Remove ball from the hitch, flip it upside down, and drop it back into hitch for storage
- 5/8" Thick, spring-loaded, steel locking pin on end of handle goes all the way through ball to secure it in place
- Access handle at rear drivers-side wheel well
- Single-piece, machined ball socket provides rugged durability
- Square ball base prevents the ball from turning in hitch during hookup
- "Corners only" fit of stowed ball prevents grime buildup inside of hitch
- Specially designed accessories (sold separately) make it easy to customize the hitch to fit your needs
- Tow a 5th-wheel trailer with the B&W Companion hitch adapter
- Add a ladder rack that leaves your truck bed side rails free
- Spring-loaded safety-chain hookups are built in
- Simple installation with included custom mounting kit
- No welding required
- The truck bed does not have to be removed
- 4" Diameter hole must be cut into the bed
- Powder coated steel is sturdy and corrosion resistant
- Made in the USA
- Gross towing weight: 30,000 lbs
- Vertical load limit: 7,500 lbs
- Ball size: 2-5/16"
- Limited lifetime warranty
With the B&W Turnoverball under-bed gooseneck trailer hitch you get the best of both worlds. When you go to tow, the Turnoverball creates a sturdy, dependable connection with your gooseneck trailer. And when you're done towing, you can stow the ball upside down in the hitch to get full bed access and a clean appearance.